Frontline Issue 69
- FROM ISOLATION TO INTIMACY
- DIFFERENT DADS
- A typology of needs-led quality of life for persons with intellectual disability
- Some reasons why becoming person-centred should be proving difficult
- Camphill: an anachronism in modern Ireland?
- The management of menopause for women with intellectual disabilities
- Fragile X Syndrome: a complex multigenerational condition
- General health issues of people with intellectual disabilites
- Health Matters!
- Critique of ‘Organisational and systems investments that can stimulate beneficial innovations’, by Michael J. Kendrick
- Organisational and systems investments that can stimulate beneficial innovations
- Parents’ Perspective: A Dream Comes True: A Trip to Oz
- In pursuit of excellence
- Are you being served?
- Best Buddies: a pilot project linking Our Lady of Good Counsel School and Ballincollig Community School
- So, Farewell then…