Frontline Issue 84
- Hitting the Slopes
- Eithne Clarke (1923 – 2011) & Declan Costello (1923 – 2011)
- THE ALTERNATIVE TO CONGREGATED SETTINGS: Professional service or personal care?
- INSTITUTIONAL CARE: Once percieved as a solution to challenging behaviour—not identified as a causative factor
- Variations across Ireland in moving from congregated to community settings
- The need to prioritise the closure of certain congregated settings
- TIME TO MOVE ON FROM CONGREGATED SETTINGS: A review of the recent HSE Working Group Report on community inclusion
- MOVING ON FROM CONGREGATED SETTINGS
- CIRCLES OF SUPPORT: A cosy chat in our comfort zone or a lead mechanism for empowered direction in life?
- Inclusive researcher wages war on exclusion
- REPORT ON THE PERSON-CENTRED WING
- SHOW ME THE MONEY: Knowing how much your service costs gives you more power
- Ageing and intellectual disability —A cross-border issue?
- Building a picture of ageing in persons with intellectual disability: Future directions for ageing well
- Joint Congress of the European Association for Mental Health in Intellectual Disability and IASSID Challenging Behaviour and Mental Health SIRG, 2011
- CHALLENGING TIMES: Ensuring values support ordinary lives; Exploring family and personcentred approaches
- ‘I have a dream’