At Frontline Ireland our objective is to provide you with interesting and informative articles on the subject of learning disabilities. We accept advertising on the site to support our objective. This policy has been established by Frontline Ireland to govern advertising on its website and social media.
- Frontline Ireland has sole discretion to determine the types of advertising that will be accepted and displayed on Frontline Ireland’s website. Frontline Ireland does not review or endorse any products or services that are advertised on its site. In no event shall Frontline Ireland‘s acceptance of any advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product or service advertised or for the company that manufactures, distributes, or promotes such product or service.
- Frontline Ireland will not accept advertising that, in Frontline Ireland’s opinion, is not factually accurate. In addition, advertising must not contain false or misleading claims, or offensive material, including material that misrepresents, ridicules, or attacks an individual or group on the basis of age, colour, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or disability.
- Frontline Ireland will not accept advertising related to any of the following: alcohol, firearms, ammunition, fireworks, gambling, pornography, tobacco, or the simulation of news or an emergency event. Advertising also must not promote products that are illegal or whose distribution would violate the law, advocate a political, religious or controversial public position or candidate for public office, make health claims that are not adequately substantiated.
- Frontline Ireland maintains a distinct separation between advertising and editorial content. All of Frontline Ireland’s sites shall be clearly and unambiguously identified as such, and Frontline Ireland will not accept any advertising on Frontline Ireland sites that is not so identified. Clicking on the ad will link to an advertiser’s site. Frontline Ireland is not responsible for the content on the advertiser’s site.
- From time to time, Frontline Ireland may create special advertorial sections of its websites, consisting of content from its advertisers. Content that is created, provided or influenced by an advertiser on any Frontline Ireland site is clearly and unambiguously identified as “From Our Sponsor” or “Provided By” the advertiser. Such advertiser content is not subject to editorial review by Frontline Ireland. Any content in these areas that Frontline Ireland provides is clearly identified as such and is created and editorially reviewed by Frontline Ireland and is not reviewed or influenced by advertisers.
- From time to time, Frontline Ireland’s advertisers contract with it to sponsor certain targeted sections of its websites. Content in such sections will be labelled as “Brought to You By” or “Funded By” the advertiser. Such content is created and editorially reviewed by Frontline Ireland and is not reviewed or influenced by advertisers. Such sponsored pages are clearly and unambiguously identified as such.
- Frontline Ireland reserves the right to reject, cancel, or remove at any time any advertising from the Frontline Ireland website for any reason and will provide prompt notice to the advertiser upon rejection, cancellation, or removal of any advertising. Frontline Ireland also reserves the right to determine the appropriate placement of the advertising on the Frontline Ireland site.
- It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to comply with all applicable domestic and foreign laws. Frontline Ireland assumes no obligation to monitor its advertisers’ compliance with applicable laws and regulations; however, if Frontline Ireland becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, Frontline Ireland may remove the advertising.
- No advertising shall be permitted which may injure the good name or reputation of Frontline Ireland or Frontline Ireland website.
Frontline Ireland has sole discretion with respect to interpretation of this policy and all other issues associated with advertising on Frontline Ireland website. Frontline Ireland may change this policy at any time at its sole discretion. If Frontline Ireland makes changes to this policy, the updates will be posted here. This policy’s effective date will be identified at the top of the page.